Saved Playlists on computer NOT on phone app

• 12 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, probably an answered question but I can’t find the solution. I mainly listen to Sonos via my computer where I have a ton of saved playlists. If I open the phone app, there are zero saved anything. Thoughts?

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

What kind of computer (PC/Mac)? What softwareare you using to create playlists? Have you set up your Music Library already?

Hi.  What mobile device please, and where are you looking?  They should be in My Sonos, although i think there is a current bug affecting iDevices that can result in playlistsnot appearing.

Edit in light of @controlav ‘s reply, do you mean they are saved on your computer or that the playlists are visible in Sonos on the desktop controller?

The only way to ‘save’ playlists on Sonos itself -- other than with some online services -- is as Sonos Playlists.

These appear on the mobile controllers in the ‘Playlists’ container on the My Sonos tab, rather than in the Browse menu.