Restarts playlist

• 8 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a playlist on spotify, 420 tracks long, and use the spotify connect function in the spotify app connected with my sonos play 1 speaker. I have the latest update on both the spotify app and the sonos system.

When I press play beginning with a song further down the playlist, the next song will allways be the first one in the playlist, not the next one as it should. This is when I have no shuffle function activated. When I however use the shuffle function, there are only the first 86 songs included in the loop.

I do not have this problem when I use the sonos app direcly nor when I listen to playlists in the spotify app.
What could be the problem? Seems like a bug to me.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Nisseagge. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. If you are still having this problem, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time. They are able to set up a remote session and get a closer look at what is going on when using Spotify Connect. Thanks!