Question

Related to "Outage - Spotify Unable to Play Music - Oct 21st"

• 22 October 2016
  • 1 reply

Sorry, I don't know if anyone is watching the thread marked as resolved so I'm reposting my issue here. I really need help getting this fixed please!

Can someone please help me?? I've tried restarting my router, and unplugged my Boost and speakers for a minute then plugged back in. Spotify is still having trouble connecting. It will play a song or two and then just stop and not connect. I submitted diagnostics. Here is the confirmation #: 6671389

PLEASE HELP. We are having a party today and relying on this new system working.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Lisa, thank you for posting this. I am sorry that no one got back to you before the party took place. One thing I would perhaps suggest is giving us a call when dealing with time-sensitive matters. Did this get resolved? I can see what the potential problem is. It would involve performing a Factory Reset on the Garage device and adding it back in. At the moment it is stuck in a status where it wishes to coordinate your entire system, whereas the device cabled via Ethernet needs to uphold this task. Please ensure the device that is cabled is going directly to the router, not into any form of extender. As ever, please let us know if this does not help.

Disclaimer for our other users:
A Factory Reset is reserved for select circumstances and is rarely the fix.
Please do not assume this is a fix for Any type of system issue, regardless of how similar your issue is to Lisa's.
Only an engineer can be the judge. This will spare you from frustration in the long run.