Question

redirecting GPM tracks in a playlist to another service

• 15 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

I was a happy user of Google Music and Sonos for years. 

When Google Music became YouTube music I really tried to like it but I don’t. At least not how it’s implemented on Sonos. No big deal. I’ve nixed my Google paid subscription and now have Spotify Premium.

Here’s the issue --- I have a lot of playlists on Sonos that have a combination of local library files (served from a NAS) and tracks from Google Music. Is there a simple way to redirect those Google tracks to Spotify? I really don’t want to manually recreate all those playlists. Further complicating this is that fact that I can’t easily tell when looking at a playlist if a specific track is in my library or Google’s.

Any help is appreciated

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

If these are Sonos Playlists then you can use my app (see profile) to export them to soundiiz format, then use soundiiz.com to convert them to a music service playlist.

If they are a music-service playlist already then you can skip my app and just use soundiiz.com