RECURRING - Not Fixed -APPLE MUSIC UNABLE TO BROWSE

• 3 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Cory,

This is still a vexxing issue.  Uninstalled, rebooted, you name it, we have tried them all and it is still a recurring issue.

Apple Music will not sync and work with our Sonos.

Is the reason known?  Is it fixable at the user level?

thx

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Thank you ket100, I will give it a shot!

For me this appears to be a wifi problem which I solved by doing the following:  On my MacBook I disconnected from wifi and connected to my iPhone hotspot.  Once I established a hot spot connection on my Mac I then terminated it and reestablished my normal wifi connection. Like magic Apple Music works again ( for now at least)!

Sonos is unable to browse Apple Music.  (Sonos is updated.  Have turned android off and on.) What do I do?

Apparently signing out of Apple "Media & Purchases" and signing back in can fix it in some instances on an Apple iOS device. However when I tried that and it didn’t work for me, but some users found that it worked for them.

What did work in my own particular case, was downloading the Sonos App and Apple Music App to an Android mobile device instead and adding/signing-in to the AM service from that device got it working on every device, including my iOS devices (iPhone/iPad).

So maybe give those things a try, including borrowing an Android mobile device from a friend if you perhaps don’t have one to hand.

The service has worked for me on Sonos ever since.