Answered

Really Confused!!! - Apple Music Working On Sonos Without A Subscription

• 31 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
A few months back I decided to cancel Apple Music because I found I was mostly listening to my own music that I had uploaded via iTunes Match rather than other music available through Apple Music. After cancelling Apple Music I was very disappointed to see that I could no longer play my iTunes Match library of music through Sonos.

Today I suddenly noticed that I could play my iTunes Match music on Sonos and I was really pleased to see this. I then noticed that I was able to play Apple Music tracks, despite not having a subscription!!!

How am I able to do this without an Apple Music subscription? I'm really confused. At first I thought I may have been auto-enrolled on a free trial but I don't have access to Apple Music through iTunes.

Ultimately I want to retain my access to iTunes Match tracks through Sonos without paying for an Apple Music subscription!!!

Any thoughts?
icon

Best answer by DarrenLink 31 December 2017, 14:45

Ignore this. I've just realised it's my wife's account. I had forgotten that she had been given a free 6 month trial several months back.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
Ignore this. I've just realised it's my wife's account. I had forgotten that she had been given a free 6 month trial several months back.