Question

Radio4

• 3 November 2019
  • 7 replies

Can't find the new FM Channel i Denmark, on TuneIn ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Can you be a lot more specific please? Maybe link to that radio station’s home page so we can help search.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

How new is the channel? Is it a new channel, or new to TuneIn? Is it available on TuneIn? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I’m not surprised …. even their  web-site  is broken ….

Apparently their website do not accept mails. Two ways, but none works on iPad  

I just want or stream to Sonos, no need for an app. 

People are just trying to help you investigate. At the moment none of us even knows which station you are referring to.

It is this one

https://www.radio4.dk/

It started broadcasting a few days ago, not sure if they have Tunein support in the works. 

Their technical support told me that Tunein didnt accept more radiochannel - so they could NOT get into Tunein. BUT there is an easy workaround:

Use the Mytuner Radio - find it in the musicservicessection in your sonosdesktopapp. Then go to denmark - and the city “Århus”...there you will find it.. Set the station as SONOSfavourite - and youre good to go….

Easy - and works for me..