Answered

Qobuz not an option in app

• 28 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I signed up for Qobuz but it's not showing up as an option for streaming services in my S2 app. Help!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 28 March 2021, 03:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Log in on the main website to your account, and check to make sure you’ve entered city, state, zip code, and country. You don’t need to do the street, but Sonos uses some combination of those data pieces to determine what offerings to show you in the controller app. Once you’ve saved them, wait 5 or so minutes before checking in your app, as I suspect there is a chron job that pushes that data to the appropriate area.

If that doesn’t work, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available beyond just the diagnostic analysis. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I signed up for Qobuz but it's not showing up as an option for streaming services in my S2 app. Help!

Just to check the obvious: you have actually tried to set up Qobuz as one of your Sonos Music Services, right?

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/2757?language=en_US

Qobuz just launched in Denmsrk, but I can’t see the music service in the Sonos App? Workaround?

Contact Qobuz and tell them their lawyers need to authorize Sonos to carry the stream in Denmark?