problems apple music

• 22 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Dear

i have the old generation 5 and 1 and i may not update the app otherwise it won’t fonction anymore. But now i cannot access my apple music account anymore because i NEED to update my sonos app to be able to that. So at this point, i can’t listen to my music on my system! Quid??? 
thanks

nico

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Dacruz33,

Updating/upgrading your speakers will not cause them to stop working. The prompt you’re likely seeing here is to perform a software update on your speakers, which you can perform without issue. This action will not upgrade your system to S2 or split your speakers apart, and once the update is complete you’ll be able to go back to streaming Apple Music again. If you’re still unsure of whether to perform the update or not, you can get in touch with our customer care team who can check the message you’re seeing and safely guide you to getting back to your music again.