Answered

Problem with Spotify on Sonos?

• 30 March 2020
  • 3 replies

I have two separate Sonos systems in two separate houses. Everything has been working fine with Spotify but as of last week the service has deteriorated. When I select songs or playlists on Spotify via Sonos it jumps a random number of songs before being able to play one and then it tries to play 3 or 4 other songs but ends up jumping forward again and most of the time it just stops playing and says that it could not find the object on Spotify. 

My Spotify account works fine by itself but not well through Sonos. I have different internet service providers in the two houses so it has nothing to do with that either. Other services like TuneIn radio works fine so this is only with regards to Spotify.

icon

Best answer by Steverino541 1 April 2020, 08:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Welcome to the community. I also use Spotify in my system and I have encountered a similar issue, usually removing your Spotify account from the Sonos app and re-link it to your system usually helps the issue. Try these steps and let me know if that helps you as well.

Actually the problem has resolved itself as of yesterday when everything started working again as it should be on both systems. If it happens again I will try to remove the account and add again as you suggest.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Sounds good! :thumbsup: