Problem viewing the Apple Music playlists

• 9 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi all,

Among other things, the "Miłomuzomania" playlist S2 will only find in the Spotify and does not find it in the Apple Music.

Do you have the same issue (S2 13.4.1 on iPadOS 15.2)?

Regards,

Piotr

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

It looks like the playlist is empty… this is what I see when searching via the AM App on iOS:

Badge

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The playlist is not empty, I can see plenty of songs in it. 

Maybe there is a temporary issue with the playlist then - I’m still seeing it as empty on my Apple music app. I will try again later and report back, but it’s not working for me at the moment.

Userlevel 7

Hi all,

Among other things, the "Miłomuzomania" playlist S2 will only find in the Spotify and does not find it in the Apple Music.

Do you have the same issue (S2 13.4.1 on iPadOS 15.2)?

Regards,

Piotr

Yes, same issue with the playlist not showing under sonos search (no results for Apple Music, only Spotify)

Not sure if the 1,967 songs in the playlist is causing an issue as it’s even temperamental when viewing on Apple Music app.

Similar to Ken, nothing was initially showing but the playlist eventually loaded for me in Apple Music app.

Well I still am unable to get the Miłomuzomania playlist to load to my iPad’s ‘Apple Music’ App. I suspect there might be a fault, or some kind of limitation that Apple have imposed on their implementation of their service in the Sonos App. It would explain why it’s not appearing in the Sonos search results under that service.

I am able to see a playlist of that name in Spotify (I only use ‘free’ version which doesn’t list its tracks) and a playlist of that name is shown in Deezer results too, but it looks like the one in Deezer is an entirely different playlist to the one seen in the screenshot posted earlier in this thread, as I couldn’t see Peter Gabriel’s ‘In your eyes’ track (amongst others) in the Deezer playlist.

Badge

Thank you for all your assistance. I have raised the incident of support.