Question

Primephonic

• 18 November 2019
  • 8 replies

Anybody else experiencing problems with this service on SONOS. The new releases tab is not working. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Nick,

We sincerely apologies for this inconvenience.

It’s a high priority for us and our developers are working on it. In the meantime, I hope you can access our New Releases on the Primephonic app or on our web player. If you would like to have any update about the bugfix, feel free to let us know at support@primephonic.com. 

Have a wonderful day with Reinecke https://play.primephonic.com/album/4010072016225

Best wishes, 

Francesca

Primephonic Classical Evangelist 

I can confirm that I have just checked. All working fine now. Apart from this problem, now resolved this a great classical music service.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Nick, 

We confirm it’s fixed! Happy you can now use the New Releases tab again :) 

Have a great weekend with Primephonic,

Francesca

Everything works perfectly well on my Sonos system EXCEPT for Primephonic. It initially worked but now is so intermittent that I can’t listen. Primephonic referred me to Sonos for help, and so far Sonos cannot resolve the problem. Every other music source works fine; it is only this one that is problematic. Francesca wrote that technicians had recently worked on some ‘issues,’ which were resolved; but nothing changed on my system. Perhaps my only solution is to cancel my Primephonic subscription. Any suggestions? 

I did have a problem, but this was resolved about a month ago and has worked fine ever since. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear @AntonioSoprano,

Thanks for mentioning Primephonic and the technical issue you have been experiencing.

I am sorry to hear it’s not fixed yet but I would invite you to contact me directly on support@primephonic again and we will make some magic happen ;)

Have a wonderful day,

Francesca

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I signed up for the 14 day trial with Primephonic to stream through Sonos. That was yesterday, and all was well. Today, it has gone flaky: “unable to browse music”, songs cut off short, and service not available type messages. I will not be signing up as a fully paid up member if this continues. Can I submit an error report?

Thanks.

Same here