Podcasts dropping out

• 12 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
My podcasts are dropping out half way through various different podcasts via the iPhone app.
Any ideas how to stop this.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, clarerobson. This is likely due to WiFi interference. This is often the cause of audio playback issues. If those links don't work, not to worry, we can certainly get to the bottom of this for you. Following any occurrence of this issue, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.
Badge
Hi, I’ve followed the two links above and it hasnt resolved the issue.
So I’ve submitted a diagnostic.
Badge
Still having the same problems, as you said it was my WiFi, I purchased a new router and it’s doing the same thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, Clare. Apologies for the confusion; I did not say it was your router, I said it was WiFi interference. This can occur even with the best of routers. At this stage, I think it would be best to get in touch with a support agent via telephone. This way they can walk you through resolving your issue. If you are still within the returns period for your new router, I recommend getting set up on the old one prior to calling, your "old" one is likely just fine. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.