Question

Podcasts and ABC Listen on sonos

• 29 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, is there a way to play podcasts that I get from my podcast app on my Android on the sonos speakers? Also I want to listen to the Australian ABC Listen App through the Sonos speakers? I'm finding the sonos app quite limited in term of accessing apps that I normally listen through. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

One month 45 views no response! The CEO just sent me an email telling me Sonos cares. The Support team haven’t resolved a problem with updates for two months! Love my Sonos when occasionally I can use it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Check out Pocketcasts.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi, is there a way to play podcasts that I get from my podcast app on my Android on the sonos speakers? Also I want to listen to the Australian ABC Listen App through the Sonos speakers? I'm finding the sonos app quite limited in term of accessing apps that I normally listen through. 

If you were an iPhone user, you would use AirPlay. Is there an equivalent in the Android world? Maybe by a cheap ChromeCast device and plug that in if any of your components have a line-in jack.

Badge

Use Spotify for your podcasts?  There are a ton of ABC stations available on TuneIn, which is in the Sonos app.  Will that work for you?

Also, there are thousands of threads in this forum.  I doubt the support team goes through them all.  Best way to reach out to support would probably be to give them a call or shoot them an email.