Pocket Casts - Unable to Connect to Pocket Casts

• 19 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I have used Pocket Casts with Sonos for several years without issues.  After encountering a problem, I deleted the Pocket Casts music service from my Sonos system in attempt to correct issue.  I have not been able to reconnect.

When I go to “Add a Service” on either Android or Windows Desktop app, I get a “Check your network connection error” when I try to add Pocket Casts.  I do not get this error with other music services, which I am able to successfully add, so I do not believe there is an issue with my network connection.  I believe there is an issue with Pocket Casts, but Sonos Status Page shows Pocket Casts as “green check mark”.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I’ve just tried adding the Pocket Casts service to the Sonos S2 App and it’s working okay here.. do you have the Pocket Casts native App installed/signed-in on your mobile controller device?