Question

Playlists have very limited shuffle

• 26 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

The only info I can find on this issue is two years old. I sincerely hope this problem has been sorted.

The problem being, limited track shuffling. I have playlists, particularyly Spotify playlists, consisting of a couple of hundred tracks or more but everytime I play the playlists on shuffle, the same tracks are played. Most tracks I never hear. 

I’m no software wizard but I would’ve thoght a totally random track-shufflring system would be quite a straight forward procedure. 

I’m really hoping that there’s something I can do to rectify this problem. Any advice anyone?

Many thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There are two ways of shuffling: use the music service option from the top of the playlist list, or load the playlist into the Sonos queue and hit shuffle on that. Have you tried both methods? They will give different results, but I have no idea if either meet your requirements.