Answered

Playlists can no longer access Amazon Music after removing and then adding account back

• 9 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I wanted to test some features w/ Utube Music, to which I am thinking about moving to, so removed my Amazon account and then added it back after testing Utube. Now I can see and play the albums tied to Amazon but all of the playlists no longer work. I get a message saying the associated account is not found. I am on Sonos S1.

I have tried reauthorizing the account to no avail.

Is this a bug? Thx

icon

Best answer by Corry P 11 October 2021, 15:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @mushroomhunter 

Thanks for your post!

This seems similar to your other post. Where did you create the playlist files? In the Sonos app, or with Amazon’s?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

They are Sonos playlists. Not the same issue since this has nothing to do with migration. This seems an account memory issue. Remembered my albums but not the playlists. The playlists still seem to be there, but not accessbile due to an account issue Sonos claims but is the same account that was deleted and added back. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @mushroomhunter 

Thanks for the details.

Even if you had used a different Amazon account, the playlist entries are still pointing to Amazon and therefore should still work. I can only recommend you get in touch with our technical support team directly, who will do a full investigation. Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks, I’ll do that though I am on S1 so not sure if they will support me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @mushroomhunter 

If you own a Sonos product, of any age, we will provide technical support.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @mushroomhunter 

If you own a Sonos product, of any age, we will provide technical support.

Good to know!