Playlists are missing in "My Sonos"

• 17 December 2020
  • 6 replies

For some reason i cannot see any of my playlists on “My Sonos” I only have 

Resent, songs and stations.

Until today it was only an issue on my ipad, but not it is also missing on my Phone.

An update maybe ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Same problem.  Started about a week ago.  Not visible on my Android phone either.  When I tried to save a Queue as a playlist, all of my playlists were visible as possible options.  However, when I tried to save the new playlist as “Test”, the app started spinning it’s wheels and did not respond after that.  Sometimes it seems that Sonos have tried to add so many features that the app is no longer fit for purpose.  >:(

Found a solution:

searc for a song and add it to an existing playlist 

after that the playlist menu was visible again

Worked for me too thanks

Same here.  I can’t find my playlists in the app.  If I try to add a song to a play list it it is listed but I can’t find them anywhere in the app when I want to listen to them. 

I’ve had a similar problem on my ipad following a recent update.  Sonos dont seem to be able to admit there is a problem.  My playlists are not imported, just created in Sonos when I find a track I like. After much playing I found a couple of workarounds that work for me.

1 - Goto the “browse” tab.  Select “sonos radio”, keep selecting the “learn more” options till you get to the cost!  Go back to the sonos app and, for me, the playlists will now be present.

Alternatively

2 - Goto settings, log out of sonos.  shut everything down, wait a while and restart everything.  OK - you wont see your recently played list but, for me, the playlists show and are much more important.

Hi Phil

Many thanks for your reply.   The playlists did  magically  re-appear after much playing about with the app.  So all good now.  Wasn’t impressed at the time though.

Chris