Question

Playing a whole album from My Sonos ???

• 28 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
I figured out how to add an album from Amazon Prime Music to My Sonos. When I click on the My Sonos star I see that album, but I can't figure out how to add the entire album to the queue. It only seems to take a single track, which plays, then it stops. There must be a way to cue up multiple tracks/albums, eh?
TIA
Don

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Don, did you find a solution for this?
When you search for an album there is a big play all button. Once you add it to My Sonos the button is gone. The only reason to add an album to My Sonos is to be able to quickly start playback.
Anyone else have a suggestion?
Kristopher
Badge +3
I have issue too, how do you play a whole album?
Caher

I deleted and re-added albums and was able to get the play all and shuffle buttons to appear. When I re-added them I searched by artist and then added albums from that search result. I’m not sure how I added the albums the first time around and if I did anything differently this time, but it is working now. I’m on the latest version of Sonos app and iOS.
Kristopher
Badge +3
Thanks. Somehow i got to work but it seems a bit convoluted.