Answered

Playbar 24-Bit Playback

• 9 December 2021
  • 4 replies

With the S2 rollout earlier this year, the Playbar was listed as a compatible product that supported Qobuz 24-bit playback.

With the latest update, Amazon Music Ultra HD (24-bit) playback is not supported on the Playbar.

Can anyone (maybe a Sonos rep) please confirm that the Playbar still supports Qobuz 24-bit playback?

Much appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 17 December 2021, 13:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

There are some (perhaps helpful) comments and chat around the 24bit (HiRes) subject and the Amazon Music Service on S2 ‘compatible’ Sonos devices in this earlier thread…

There are some (perhaps helpful) comments and chat around the 24bit (HiRes) subject and the Amazon Music Service on S2 ‘compatible’ Sonos devices in this earlier thread…

Thanks, Ken.  I’ll keep an eye out on that thread.  So far, most of the chat there is regarding the Connect and Amazon Music.  I’m still hoping for clarification here about the Playbar and Qobuz.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hey @Longor, I can confirm that the Playbar supports Qobuz 24-bit playback on S2 software.

Hey @Longor, I can confirm that the Playbar supports Qobuz 24-bit playback on S2 software.

Thank you, @Sotiris C.!