Question

Play Prior Content on SiriusXM with Sonos app, similar to SiriusXM app on an iPad.

• 6 December 2019
  • 0 replies

Badge

Using SiriusXM app on an iPhone, iPad or iMac, a listener can go ‘backwards’ 3 to 4 hours to enjoy prior content. For instance, on MetOpera Channel 75 on an iPad, one can listen to a previous opera even though you just signed on and have not played anything yet. Same procedure on Brand ‘G’ internet radio - one can choose one of 3 prior operas and play it from the beginning ( feature is called “Start Now”).

I know that I can use my iPad with SiriusXM app and then AirPlay to my Sonos Port so that I can listen to prior content from the SiriusXM server. I would, however, prefer to just use the Sonos app to do this directly.

Am I missing how to do this on the Sonos app or is this feature not available? If not available, please add this function. Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.