Answered

Play LivePhish webcast audio over sonos speakers?

• 24 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Hey is there anyway to play the webcast audio through my sonos speaker system? I don’t know anything about audio/video, but I was interested in possibly having a webcast party, and it would be nice if I could have the audio all throughout the house while watching the webcast. 

icon

Best answer by John G 10 February 2020, 23:16

Hi, @thekwa. Welcome to the community. My apologies for the slow response. Please confirm for me if you have added your LivePhish service to your Sonos system. If yes, and the broadcast you want to play is from the LivePhish music service you can play that to other Sonos products using the grouping feature within the Sonos app using this article, which talks about how to group Sonos devices. If the broadcast is coming form a specific streaming URL you can use this link, which describes how to add a music URL to your Sonos from a computer on how to add a music URL to your Sonos from a computer. Lastly, if you can play the broadcast on a 3rd part device you can look at the guide for how to use Line-In on Sonos, to get the audio to your Sonos system. Let us know how this goes. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi, @thekwa. Welcome to the community. My apologies for the slow response. Please confirm for me if you have added your LivePhish service to your Sonos system. If yes, and the broadcast you want to play is from the LivePhish music service you can play that to other Sonos products using the grouping feature within the Sonos app using this article, which talks about how to group Sonos devices. If the broadcast is coming form a specific streaming URL you can use this link, which describes how to add a music URL to your Sonos from a computer on how to add a music URL to your Sonos from a computer. Lastly, if you can play the broadcast on a 3rd part device you can look at the guide for how to use Line-In on Sonos, to get the audio to your Sonos system. Let us know how this goes.