Answered

plante Radio

• 7 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi

absolut radio have said they are no longer broadcasting in the normal way. If o want to listen to them I have to load planet radio via sonos. I have tried for two days to do this but keep getting an error message what do I need to do please?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 7 February 2022, 21:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

The first thing I’d try is a simple refresh of your network, by unplugging all your devices from power, then rebooting your router.

Once the router comes back up, plug your Sonos devices back in.

Then I’d double check to be sure that this broadcast is available in your region, by making sure you have set up your account properly at www.Sonos.com, with a post vocoder or zip code. I don’t think Sonos needs your street address, particularly, but the codes and country should be filled in.

If that doesn’t work, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of recreating this error, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.