Pandora Not Showing as a service.

On the macOS desktop app Pandora does not show up as an available service.
On the iPhone app it shows up but there is no 'add to sonos' button.

Spotify Setup just fine.
Plex setup just fine.
There are a ton of other services available (most I've never heard of).

3 play:1s
Everything is updated.
My registration is United States.
The controller shows the connected ID is the same as what my registration on sonos.com displays.
I have reset the controller several times but no luck.

Wasted several hours on this...frustrated.
Any thoughts?
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Hi rodgersb54, welcome to the community. Please send us a diagnostic and reply here with the number you get. We'll take a look and see if we can spot what's going wrong.
Hi Tom,
Thanks for helping. Diagnostics Number: 7410510
Badge +1
Thanks for the diagnostic. There was a brief hiccup with Pandora not showing up as a service which has been resolved. Let's try one more reboot if the players as it looks like they haven't picked up on the fix just yet.

If that doesn't work, reply back here and we'll see what we can do.
No luck.

Reset controllers.
On macOS Desktop controller - No pandora even shows up.
On iPhone controller - Pandora shows up but there is no 'add to sonos' button.
I unplugged each unit for about a minute. I'm now able to add Pandora. That was fun. Thanks for your help. Resolved.
I too have this problem - Pandora is not in the list of services to add. I have power cycled the device, and even factory reset and reconfigured it, to no avail. I have a diagnostic confirmation number of 1059324770.

Please advise - thank you!
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
wez4 wrote:

I too have this problem - Pandora is not in the list of services to add. I have power cycled the device, and even factory reset and reconfigured it, to no avail. I have a diagnostic confirmation number of 1059324770.

Please advise - thank you!

Hi wez4,

It looks like your Sonos system is registered in Canada. Pandora is not available in Canada at this time. You can see a full list of supported regions here.
I am in the USA, but live on a border town - I am using a US-based ISP, how do we get it to recognize that it is in the US?
Nevermind - I guess when I setup my account it geolocated me - just went and updated my address, factory reset the SONOS, and reset it up - thanks!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings