Answered

Pandora no longer available on iPhone Sonos app

• 16 June 2018
  • 7 replies

I updated the Sonos iPhone app the other day, and lost Pandora as a music service on the Sonos app. My Pandora account is appropriately listed as a US account. Would appreciate help in fixing this. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 18 June 2018, 18:22

Hi everyone, we're looking into this, but it seems some systems have lost their country of registration after the update, which can clear out music services. Make sure that you check under My Account on the Sonos website that your country registration is still correctly listed. Make sure that when you're checking your account that it's the same one that lists your Sonos players, if they aren't showing up, you might be registered to a different email address on the system. You can change your registered email in the Sonos app by going to Settings > Account Settings > Transfer Account.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Try a reboot....reboot your phone, reboot your router, reboot you Sonos Speakers. Likely one of those three should fix it. If not, post a diagnostic, and contact Sonos directly.
Thank you Airgetlam. Tried rebooting everything, and didn’t work. Not sure how to post a diagnostic but will look into it.
Thank you. Found the fix per another thread: had to login to Sonos on a desktop, and specifically set my profile to United States (this required field was mysteriously empty: must have changed during the the upgrade). A reboot of the Sonos app on my phone then showed Pandora and Apple Music.
I too installed the latest update and it removed my Pandora and also doesn't show it in my available music sources, i am outside of USA but can use Pandora from my network. My country settings inside my Sonos account keeps reverting to my geo-located country, this never used to happen before.

Did Sonos make a change in the latest update?
Panic over, its now working!!
Its not working for me , I am in the USA and set my profile as such. I have also rebooted everything multiple times
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi everyone, we're looking into this, but it seems some systems have lost their country of registration after the update, which can clear out music services. Make sure that you check under My Account on the Sonos website that your country registration is still correctly listed. Make sure that when you're checking your account that it's the same one that lists your Sonos players, if they aren't showing up, you might be registered to a different email address on the system. You can change your registered email in the Sonos app by going to Settings > Account Settings > Transfer Account.