Answered

on App when I select a song it downloads all songs

• 10 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

As per title.  On my laptop I can delete the queue but only able to when I click top right of a song.  But same happen with next choice?

icon

Best answer by John B 11 March 2021, 11:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +17

Hi @MichaelJJ, welcome to the community.

I’m not entirely sure what the issue is you’re describing. Are you able to rephrase your question or take a screenshot of the issue you’re experiencing so we can understand better?

As per title.  On my laptop I can delete the queue but only able to when I click top right of a song.  But same happen with next choice?

That’s how it works. If you want to add only a single track to the queue tap on the three dots next of it and select ‘Play now/Play next/Add to end of queue’.

On the PC app, then if by ‘select’ you mean ‘double click’ the song then Sonos will load that song and the remaining songs on the album or playlist into the queue.  In effect, by double clicking, you are telling Sonos that that is what you want it to do.

If you want only the single song, then click the down arrow next to the song and select from the options mentioned by @Smilja .