Answered

not using last.fm, but gets last.fm error message in sonos app

• 5 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Trying to play music from spotify on the Sonos app. I have a lot of playlists in the sonos app. I get the message.… «Your last.fm login information is incorrect.« I didn`t add that last.fm service and do not own an account. I tried to get a new password on that site, but it says I do not have an account. Why do I suddenly get this message after all these years without problems? What did Sonos change?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 April 2020, 17:01

Seems odd, I’d certainly agree. Why don’t you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of getting one of these last.fm errors, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it?

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help figure out what is going on.

View original

1 reply

Seems odd, I’d certainly agree. Why don’t you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of getting one of these last.fm errors, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it?

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help figure out what is going on.