Answered

Not all iTunes playlists are syncing

• 16 April 2018
  • 1 reply

I was helping a client setup their iTunes music to play on their new Sonos system. But ran into a problem. They have over 40 playlists, but only some of them are not syncing. Approx 5-10 playlists wont sync at all. Duplicated the play list, created new playlist and moved the songs into the playlist. No matter how many time I choose to "refresh" the playlists from iTunes, those 5-10 playlists never sync. What might be the issue?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 18 April 2018, 20:45

Hi there, sdmactech. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. There are some limitations when it comes to imported playlists on Sonos. In fact, check out this topic where I outline some of the limitations with local playlists being imported to Sonos.

How many tracks were on the clients 5-10 playlists?
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, sdmactech. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. There are some limitations when it comes to imported playlists on Sonos. In fact, check out this topic where I outline some of the limitations with local playlists being imported to Sonos.

How many tracks were on the clients 5-10 playlists?