Answered

No Apple Music, Deezer, or Spotify on Play 1

• 17 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Just bought Play 1 and working fine except that I would like to stream music via Apple Music but on the Add Music Services page - there is no option for Apple Music and even Spotify or Deezer!!! Downloaded a radio app that works! "On this iPhone" page there is nothing showing either despite having downloaded music on to my iPhone 7 device.
icon

Best answer by John B 17 January 2019, 11:23

Maybe that's it, as strictly the Channel Islands aren't part of the UK, but are Crown Dependencies. I can't believe that you would be excluded from using these services on Sonos but you may have to make sure the registration treats you as UK?? I'm only guessing.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Check that the country to which your Sonos account is registered is correct.

Offline content downloaded from streaming services, but not bought outright, cannot be played through third party systems such as Sonos, because of DRM restrictions imposed by the streaming services.
Badge
I am in the Channel Islands!!!!
Maybe that's it, as strictly the Channel Islands aren't part of the UK, but are Crown Dependencies. I can't believe that you would be excluded from using these services on Sonos but you may have to make sure the registration treats you as UK?? I'm only guessing.
Badge
Many thanks John B - I will do some more research.