Answered

new apple music playlists not showing up in sonos app

Created a few new Apple Music playlists today and they are not showing up in Sonos.  I had now problems with playlists I created a week ago.  I have turned library syncing on and off on all devices (as per previous closed thread suggestion) but still no luck.  When deleting playlists from Apple Music these changes show up in Sonos but nothing when I add them.  Any help is much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 6 May 2022, 09:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @AKEdmonton 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Have you tried removing your Apple Music account from your Sonos system, then adding it again?

Remove a music service account from Sonos

Add a music service to Sonos

I hope this helps.

I have the same issue.  I’ve deleted my Apple Music account on Sonos and deauthorized it.  Nothing.  Deleting playlists show up on Spnos.  New Apple Playlists that I create so not.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Gam123 

I can only recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Was this resolved? I had support via phone with Sonos and they told me to reach out to Apple which I did. Apple notified me that it was a problem on Sonos’ end. This is the screen I get:

Was this resolved? I had support via phone with Sonos and they told me to reach out to Apple which I did. Apple notified me that it was a problem on Sonos’ end. This is the screen I get:

I'm curious, which Apple Music plan do you have? And is it still in the test phase?

I switched to One family 2 weeks ago, the main account works, the rest of the family is blank like in your screenshot, I have hope that after the trial period everything will work.

Sonos support has no clue at all.... Unfortunately