Naxos Music Library

• 29 December 2012
  • 28 replies

Just started uaing Sonos and I love it! Would it be possible to add Naxos Music Library to the music services? They have a massive catalogue, and I have access to it via my employer's site license. Possible? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

28 replies

Not me BCM, by the way. 😃
Just found this thread with the question asked 5 years ago and was wondering if anything happened since.
I contacted NML today and the response I got was:
"
We regret to inform you that we do not have an available app which can be used for the SONOS System. While we are considering releasing versions of our services to support other devices (other than the NML iOS and Android app) there are no definitive release dates scheduled.
"
Badge
This morning (12 Oct 2018) I sent an email to Naxos requesting they add NML to Sonos Music. I also provided Naxos with the Sonos music partners website (https://musicpartners.sonos.com/?q=home ). Here's their reply:

Good day!

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value comments regarding our products and services, and we hope to continue to improve and serve you better.

Streaming music from the NML app via Sonos is not possible at this time. However, we will look into this for future updates.

Have a nice day!

Warmest regards,

Kryshia Tabang
Customer Service
Naxos Digital Services Ltd.
Customer.Service@naxos.com