Question

My system keeps dropping connection to some services (DR radio and Telmore musik)

• 9 December 2019
  • 2 replies

My system keeps losing connection to DR radio and Telmore musik. Further more the system is connected to two other services (Spotify and Tidal), and the connection to these services is stable.

I have sent a diagnostics report before and after (when the connection to the services is reestablished.

I did a system update check, whitch resolved the issue, but that isn't an acceptable solution to this problem.

My diagnostics numbers are:

Before 1686277051

After 616912313

Kind regards Moba

2 replies

I am facing the same issue. Dr and Telmore is dropped every few days. I only have one other podcast in my setup, which seems to be free of this problem... Have been an issue the last 3-4 months... 

Might be also helpful if you were to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this issue, and contact Sonos Support to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available, but are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.