My Sonos Playlists

• 27 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I have a Sonos Play 1 version 11.1 and it’s been fine for a long time until today I notice that playlists on the My Sonos are intermittently appearing and disappearing. I usually see Recently Played, Albums, Playlists and Stations but sometimes when I start up the app the Playlists section is missing. 

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and rebooted the speaker but this doesn’t fix the problem. I’m running the app on iPad and IPhone and both devices are affected.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks, Dave

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the community and many apologies for the late response. While we’re unsure on what could be the issue. Perhaps submitting a diagnostic through the Sonos app provides us with a snapshot of your system so we can help identify what is causing your issue next time it happens.

Then, please reply back the diagnostic confirmation number so I can take a closer look at the issue.

I have a related problem and have not had any joy with Sonos Support - they blame it on my network configuration even though every other device in my house works absolutely fine.  Indeed as did my Sonos equipment until a recent “update”.

I am not sure how to point you to my post (click my user name maybe?) but it I found a workaround - it’s a bit of a faf but might help.   Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

This is obviously a bug in the Sonos app (many other threads on the same issue), but support folks are in denial. Use a third party app if you want to be able to see your playlists reliably, until Sonos ack the issue and release a fix (which will take many months, based on the Android search bug last year).