Answered

Music stops after 1 track sd card

• 9 March 2021
  • 1 reply

I have music stored on my sd card on android phone and when playing through the sonos one in my kitchen always stops after 1 track, won't play an album continuously, no problems with Spotify or music services, just my old albums I have stored which aren't available online, has anybody had this problem and know any fixes, thank you

icon

Best answer by Corry P 10 March 2021, 09:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @stavrosmckenna 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Can you please try playing to another room - do you get the same results?

Please also try from other device, if you can. If you can’t, please try restarting your phone.

Can you also try keeping your phone awake (screen on) while it’s playing - does this change things? If so, you may want to look at your phone’s battery-saving settings, especially for the Sonos App in particular.

It seems a long-shot, but it may also be worth trying a reboot of your network - please switch your router off for at least 30 seconds.

If you have any WiFi boosters or extenders, including Sky Q boxes, please try playback again with those turned off.

Hopefully, the results of these tests will give us an indication of where the problem is, and what to do about it.