Answered

Music service request - YouVersion Bible

• 11 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

hello, 

I would like to make a request for the ability to use YouVersion Bible with my Sonos One google assistant. I am able to ask my google mini, but not with the Sonos One. please enable this. 

thank you

icon

Best answer by Paul A 11 January 2021, 16:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @requesteryouversion.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. This is not yet a supported music service with Sonos. However, I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would suggest keeping your Sonos App and Sonos products up to date for them to receive the latest features, bug fixes and newly released features of Sonos. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted or updated for any progress made on your feature request that is why I highly suggest subscribing to this thread keeping your Sonos App and Sonos Products up-to-date.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Userlevel 1

Thank you, I appreciate very much  you responding.