I'll submit a report when I can duplicate the issue. But until then, here are the details:
- Connect: hardwired
- 2 Play1's: wireless
- 1 Play3: wireless
- Static IPs for all four speakers
- Unraid docker for Plex for music server
- all files are FLAC16/44
I'm having the following issues since upgrading to S2:
- music will randomly stop playing on different speakers, then come back on
- improper formatting errors but I'm meticulous with my music, so the errors about proper formatting are not related to the FLAC files. They play on my computer just fine.
- unable to turn off the wireless option on the Connect, says that there is no Ethernet connection. Router says it is transmitting via Ethernet, so I'm not sure what that is about.
Those are the three big ones right now. The idea of having to redo all four again is not appealing. It feels like resets are needing to happen too frequently. Again this issue is primarily occurring with local music. I have lost connection with TuneIn, but that seems par for the course with that service.