Mixcloud skips tracks

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I play mixes on Mixcloud other peoples and my own and after 30 min or more it’ll skip to the next mix. This has been happening for a very long time but as I don’t use it much I’ve never bothered to report it. However now in lockdown so using it a lot now. Diagnostics number is: 612132602

can someone please help?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @URAUC, thanks for keeping us posted. Great that it’s working fine now. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. We and the community are always here.

Userlevel 1

I am also having this problem (specifically with Mixcloud) and retracing steps advised here. Fingers crossed.

Big problems here with Mixcloud too, shame as it’s the service I use 95% of the time. Can’t change the Sonosnet channel on my system. Hope this gets fixed soon...

Have you checked https://status.sonos.com/ ?

From what I see, Mixcloud is having an issue with their servers. 

Same here. Some mixes skip after a while, some cannot be played at all sometimes, but after a couple of retries they start. If I try to fast forward on some mixes it also sometimes works and sometimes refuses to play this particular mix. It then restarts with the next entry in the playlist.

I experience this since about 6 months and it's certainly an issue between Sonos and Mixcloud. Using the mixcloud app to stream to other devices (I'm on android so airplay is not an option), it works seamlessly. 

Would love to see a solution here....

This issue is so deeply annoying. Best case it plays for roughly 30mins. Right now when starting something out of my feed it says "connection Mixcloud interrupted"

However the same mix does work from the mixcloud app without problems. 

Seems to be resolved for now, I did not encounter it during the last 2 weeks. Hope it stays like that. 

Still 👍