missing songs from ipad play list but not missing from my iphone

Badge
I have the same play list on my iPhone as my ipad, there are songs missing from the ipad but not from the iPhone when I use the sonos app, ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling it on my ipad, but the same thing it missing songs. my phone has not problems it shows all the music, anyone else having this problem, any suggestion on how to fix this.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, kodiak10. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. From the sound of it, it seems like you may want to verify that all the audio is downloaded to the iPad. Verify that the songs are physically downloaded on both devices.

How can I check if I have music stored on my iOS device?
You can check the number of songs stored on your iOS device by connecting your phone or tablet to your computer and opening up iTunes. Click on "Music" in iTunes under the device you've plugged in to see the number of songs stored on your device.
Badge
That was the first thing that I check, all songs have been down loaded and it is still missing from the Sonos play list
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Understood. How did you check the content was downloaded to your phone? Did you put your phone in Airplane Mode and attempt local playback? There is a Downloaded Music section in the Music App which shows the content that is downloaded to the local, as well. Alternatively, you can check by heading into the iPhone Settings>General>About>Songs.

Is this content that you have purchased through iTunes? If you are saving music from Apple Music to your library, those files are locked under Apple Music DRM and are not able to be read by Sonos. However, I'm not sure if this is the case since it works as expected on another iOS device.
Badge
my phones playlist is fine on the sonos it my my iPad. the songs are downloaded, I've checked the download and its just one song. i have my computers set for the sonos so at this point it probably doesn't matter. but sometimes i get OCD about not having everything on all 3 devices not showing the same.