Answered

Managing Music

• 29 November 2017
  • 2 replies

I presume there is a way of deleting individual items (songs/albums/artists) from music that has been imported via links to my iMac's iTunes library, but I cannot find it. Also, how do I import iTunes Playlists please? I cannot find the files to add for them. Thanks
icon

Best answer by MrKeith 29 November 2017, 20:32

Sonos isn't importing your iTunes library.
It is importing the music from the folder locations you have specified (and can change) in your set up.

If you have also told it to import from the location where your iTunes library file is located, it will import your iTunes playlists as Imported Playlists.

You don't manage or delete music within Sonos. You maintain the music in its folders (possibly through iTunes). Sonos is updated every time you sync the Sonos library.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Sonos isn't importing your iTunes library.
It is importing the music from the folder locations you have specified (and can change) in your set up.

If you have also told it to import from the location where your iTunes library file is located, it will import your iTunes playlists as Imported Playlists.

You don't manage or delete music within Sonos. You maintain the music in its folders (possibly through iTunes). Sonos is updated every time you sync the Sonos library.
Thank you