Answered

Lost connection with Spotify - hardwired play 3

• 17 March 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have 5x play 3 1x sub installed in a small bar. Have just hardwired them all back to the router as I was dropping zones, sound dropping in and out out of random speakers etc.

Now I’m seeing the connection lost to Spotify and sound cuts from all speakers

Diagnostic #707280164

Any help is appreciated.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 3 April 2018, 20:26

Hi there, Jwattn. Apologies for not getting to this sooner. Based on the diagnostic report, it seems the system as a whole is having a hard time talking to the network, due to interference. Out of respect for your time, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this and get this sorted once and for all. Thanks.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Jwattn. Apologies for not getting to this sooner. Based on the diagnostic report, it seems the system as a whole is having a hard time talking to the network, due to interference. Out of respect for your time, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this and get this sorted once and for all. Thanks.
Is anyone able to assist?