Answered

lecture musique via iPhone

• 12 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

bonjour, comment lire ma musique de mon iPhone installée sur iTunes sur SONOS sans passer via un ordinateur ? l'app m'offre seulement la possibilité de Tuneln ou installer un autre service musical mais pas de lire ma bibliothèque/musique installée sur mon iPhone.

icon

Best answer by Sebastien D. 12 February 2020, 23:47

Hi @DjjP ,

I can certainly understand you would like to stream music content saved on your iPhone/iPad to your Sonos system using the Sonos app. The feature has been removed back in August. The way this feature was originally designed became unreliable with newer versions of iOS, often causing interruptions or the music to stop completely. Due to this, the feature has been removed. 

For more information, you reach out to our community support in French if you click right here.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @DjjP ,

I can certainly understand you would like to stream music content saved on your iPhone/iPad to your Sonos system using the Sonos app. The feature has been removed back in August. The way this feature was originally designed became unreliable with newer versions of iOS, often causing interruptions or the music to stop completely. Due to this, the feature has been removed. 

For more information, you reach out to our community support in French if you click right here.