Answered

Karaoke on Sonos

• 25 March 2018
  • 1 reply

I have an HDMI tv connected to my Sonos soundbar and 2 Play:1's. I am looking to purchase a microphone for Karaoke. I am very naive on this setup and looking for help on what i would need to do to enable karaoke output on my soundbar. What additional devices would i need to purchase? Thank you
icon

Best answer by Edward R 26 March 2018, 17:05

Hi, akshay 9. Not by any stretch a Karaoke aficionado, I must say. However, any machine you wish to use would have to, first and foremost, attach to your television in order to work with your home theatre setup. Hopefully someone else can make a specific recommendation.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi, akshay 9. Not by any stretch a Karaoke aficionado, I must say. However, any machine you wish to use would have to, first and foremost, attach to your television in order to work with your home theatre setup. Hopefully someone else can make a specific recommendation.