Answered

itunes song Volume Adjust in Sonos

• 23 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Does iTunes song Volume Adjust setting carry over to Sonos? I'm playing from Apple Music in the Sonos app. I have some acoustic tracks in a playlist that need to be raised. I have increased the individual song volume in options. Will it also be increased through the Sonos app?

icon

Best answer by James L. 24 May 2021, 10:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @Hamanasi,

From what I understand of how this function works in iTunes, those settings would not transfer over to Sonos since the adjustments are made for the iTunes app alone. There are programs you can use to set what’s known as replaygain tags on songs that determine the volume of the song in question. I, however, can’t recommend a particular software to do this. Since I don’t have direct experience with setting these or using the Volume Adjust function in iTunes, I’ll leave this question open for other community members to relay their experiences with this.