Answered

Italian living in Russia without music service

I am in Italian living in Russia. Currently I am unable to use your products because you disable the Russian music services. Although I am not sure this method is effective, I understand your marketing attempt at the expense of you clients to stop the War.

Anyway, since I have nothing to do with war and since I cant use your product - will it be possible for you to reimburse me? 

PS: By the way if I move back to Italy and Italy get involved with NATO in an senseless war like it did in Iraq, Libia, Serbia, Afganistan - are you going to disable the music service also there?

icon

Best answer by Kumar 7 June 2022, 04:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

How did you manage to get a like to your own post?!

While I understand the problem, it can still be used to play music files from a local computer or server. And I am sure it can play internet radio stations unless Russia has banned these, in which case Putin is the go to person. What about Spotify? Is that playable?

Hmm...I see that I too can like my posts🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I'm sure Sonos does not guarantee any music services in the agreement you consented to. So there would be no reimbursement.

Userlevel 7

I’m more surprised you use SVC whilst owning a One SL

Badge +1

I am in Italian living in Russia.

Leave Russia or complain to the Russian government.

Easy choices.

Hmm...I see that I too can like my posts🤣

Apple Music and Spotify stop working too. I think google Music is working. 

I’m more surprised you use SVC whilst owning a One SL

SVC?