iphone interface - on this iPhone

• 22 August 2019
  • 5 replies

I’m very disappointed that playing music from my iPhone has been removed I understand that it is not perfect. But now I have speakers through out my house I no longer use is this feature coming back ?

5 replies

I wouldn't think so, unless Apple changes their iOS.

May I suggest that you peruse the main thread on this, which offers, and discusses many options, ranging from free to not?
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
But you do have One and Beam so it looks like you can use Airplay in your setup.
Badge
I wouldn't think so, unless Apple changes their iOS.

May I suggest that you peruse the main thread on this, which offers, and discusses many options, ranging from free to not?

Um, aren't software updates meant to make life easier rather than create work for customers? Why are people defending Sonos unless they work for it?

Um, aren't software updates meant to make life easier rather than create work for customers? Why are people defending Sonos unless they work for it?

Nobody is defending it. It's an absolute lousy outcome if you use this feature. However, that doesn't change the fact that no matter the hue and cry, it isn't coming back. So some of us have moved past the useless complaining and instead have offered constructive (if not all that satisfactory) suggestions for alternatives.
Cannot believe they took away the feature. Glad I didn’t buy anymore. Will be selling the sonos and going with another product.