Interval timer

Hi Sonos, I have purchased Sonos play speakers for my gym. Do you know of any compatible interval timer apps that play the buzzer sounds over the music that is currently playing? I have just replaced my Bose system that has this function. Thanks.

6 replies

There's no function in Sonos that allows playing of any sound on top of what's being played. You can only have one "stream" at a time.
Thanks Airgetlam for your reply. Damn! :(
Sorry that I didn't have a solution for you. I suppose it's possible that there's a third party app out there that could do it, but I'm certainly not familiar with it.
I have exactly the same desire to have as a function on Sonos. Hope they are listening :)
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi folks,

I'll send along a feature request to add playback of sounds over the music to the Sonos system. Thanks for the suggestion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
If you're aware of an app or program that can do this already, you could use an aux connection or airplay to play that audio.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings