Answered

Internet radio and Play1

• 1 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone and happy new year. I have just a simple question before buying a Play1. I would like to chose a radio on the Sonos app and when I turn off and on the radio it would play the last radio without going on the app to select again the radio. Would it work please? Thank you very much in advance
icon

Best answer by chicks 1 January 2017, 21:16

Yes, I generally keep the kitchen Play:1 on a single station. Pressing the >|| button on top of the unit will stop and start the station, instantly. No need to even use the app, except to initially set the station.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Yes, I generally keep the kitchen Play:1 on a single station. Pressing the >|| button on top of the unit will stop and start the station, instantly. No need to even use the app, except to initially set the station.
You can also set up an alarm at 0 volume so it defaults to your chosen radio station every morning. Then you can just turn it up by the volume when ready or press the >|| button if the time limit set for the alarm has expired.