Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on which music services work with Sonos, playing from your music library, or using AirPlay 2 with Sonos.

10659 Topics

Rhapsody - Playlist Problem

So I love the Rhapsody add, but I have a problem with Playlists I added about 4 of the Celebrity Picks, but when I lookup the Rhapsody Playist on my Sonos Desktop Software or on the Sonos Controller...

Rhapsody the new Sonos killer app

I just downloaded and installed Rhapsody 3.0 and Sonos 1.1. After enabling UPNP within Rhapsody, everything worked flawlessly. Congratulations, Sonos and Real. This is the future of music, folks. T...

Comcast Rhapsody

Figured out that if you are using Comcast Rhapsody and are having issues with unable to play with Sonos System to check out your Firewall settings. Windows service pack 2 needs to be configured for Co...

Rhapsody as a service...

We all wish that our ZP could talk directly to rhapsody without having to have a computer running the rhapsody client but until rhapsody allows that type of integration we are stuck running their clie...

Rhapsody Installation/Upgrade Problems

I posted this in anther thread, but figured I'd make it easier to find as a separate thread... I have two PCs setup on a network... one (my main PC) successfully installed Rhapsody's update and shows...

Rhapsody Quality??

Hey all Just curious- Do any of you rip your MP3's using lames --alt preset standard encoding? If so, how does the Rhapsody streams compare sonically? Can you tell a difference at all when playing...

Adding Internet Radio Stations after Update

Hi I have not updated my system yet. Will it be possible to add Radio Stations featuring just Realaudio streams (no MP3 stream available) after updating the system? I cannot subscribe to Rhapsody as...

Issues with Rhapsody login?

I was humming along great today and now I can't log in into Rhapsody. Username and password not recognized. Of course, I clicked to retrieve my password and it says it doesn't recognize my email add...

Rhapsody - Initial User Impressions

Installation: First downloaded and Installed Rhapsody 3.0. No issues. New interface and ways of sorting and viewing music is much improved. The new Rhapsody to Go seems compelling but is not reviewed...

Question about internet radio streaming

The question I have is in reference to the Play/Pause button while streaming internet radio. While listening to internet radio if I press the play/pause button the sound mutes, my question is does the...

Ripping CDs/DRM'd iTunes songs

Hi, I've got the intro bundle coming in the mail, and some 200+ CDs to transfer to hard disk. Also, my kids have iTunes purchased songs on a Mac. What I'd like to do is transfer the CDs in uncompres...

Need to re-index every time i turn my pc on

I have 70 G of music on a maxtor external hard disk connected to my pc thru a USB port. Indexing is very easy, but every time I switch on my PC the previous indexing is not recognized and where iI use...

Internet Radio /Sat Radio

Anyone have any luck adding internet radio stations.... I listen to WBUR (NPR Boston) I tried to add it using the URL that is in the properties when it is streaming through WMP10 but it does not want...

Adding internet radio station on a Mac

I have noticed in the windows section of the instructions that the windows users can add internet radio stations via their desktop controller. that feature does not seem to be available for the mac us...

Cannot Save Queue Playlist Error Msg on Controller

I created a long queue on my controller (about 4,000 songs) and then tried to save it as a playlist and received an error saying that it was too big or something along those lines... What's the limita...

Why Not Support The Best Format?

Sonos is quite clearly the current state-of-the-art in digital music distribution systems. That being the case, I don't understand the lack of support for raw (loseless) acc which is the current state...

Specifying more than one library folder

I am anxiously awaiting my Sonos system (We think it may have been stolen off our front porch while we were away on vacation... :mad: )... with one question... Is it possible to specify more than one...

CD Ripping Service Recommendations?

I am considering getting my CDs transferred using either GetDigitalInc.com or ReadytoPlay.com, both of whom appear to be recommended by Sonos. Has anyone used either service? For my collection of 425...

Recommended Internet Radio Sites

It was suggested before, but don't think we got very far. Can you supply your favorite Interne Radio links? Mostly Bach music : http://www.shoutcast.com0/sbin/shoutcast-playlist.pls?rn=1058&file=f...

Indexing

Is is necessary to manually reindex the musc library or does it happen automatically...

30.000 songs is not enough!!!

I am deeply impressed by the sonos and the good reviews it receives. So I do consider to import one from the us, but the limit of 30.000 titles makes it a no-go for me as I already have more than 40.0...

Ogg Vorbis support...

What is the status of ogg-vorbis support? I have just finished ripping all my CD's in this format... The Sonos looks really the thing I need. But for this it needs to play ogg, and be available over...

XM Music

Will Sonos support (and allow channel changing) of XM Radio if subscribed the the online service? I also assume that the Line in would support the stand alone units... thanks

My music queue is growing....by itself?

Hi, I have 3 sonos playlists I created and it appears that every time I toggle between one another, my queue is more than it was. For example, I chose an existing sonos playlist and clear/remove all...

Playsforsure or ITunes certification

Will the Zoneplayer be certified through the Microsoft http://www.playsforsure.com or the "Works with I-Tunes"certification process at any stage?

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings