Welcome to Music services and sources

Find more information on which music services work with Sonos, playing from your music library, or using AirPlay 2 with Sonos.

10578 Topics

Using a Turntable with Sonos

Thinking about getting a turntable setup with your Sonos system and wondering where to start? We've got you covered. If you're looking for a quick overview before you dive into the details below, che...

Streaming Your Music Collection to Sonos

Many of the streaming services supported by Sonos allow you to upload your personal music files and stream them via the Internet. While Sonos has always been able to play your local collection from a...

Scribd-

I listen to audiobooks on audible and scribd. Thank you, thank you for finally adding audible to the available music services. Can you please add Scribd as well?

Line-In Latency/Delay Disable PLAY:5

Hey Sonos Engineers! I know this has been touched upon. I previously submitted this request to support and they encouraged me to share here to keep the conversation going. Is there any chance we cou...

podcast skips to next episode

When I play a podcast on my Play:1 and Play:3 using my iphone as the controller, it skips to the next podcast after about 10-15 minutes. Both Sonos and iphone are updated with latest software. I did...

Amazon Music Canada
Answered

Hi Amazon just enabled Amazon Music streaming for Canada Prime members. Will it need an app update or just a matter of Sonos enabling it for canada?

Is Sonos One the heretofore (or in this forum heartofore) missing link?
Answered

Fact 1: I have four Sonos Play 1's, and one Sonos Playbar. I can group them as I choose on my iPhone Sonos app to play whatever music I like. Fact 2: I have four Alexa/Echo Dots. I can link them...

Interval timer

Hi Sonos, I have purchased Sonos play speakers for my gym. Do you know of any compatible interval timer apps that play the buzzer sounds over the music that is currently playing? I have just replaced...

Plex media server suddenly not working anymore

After months of happily using a Sonos setup with several Play 1 speakers and a Plex Media Server, this same setup isn't working anymore. At first I got an error in the Sonos app saying that it couldn'...

podcasts on BBC iPlayer
Question

I regularly listen to podcasts on BBC iPlayer via my connect amp. Now some of my favourites are only available on BBC sounds which I can't seem to access. Any ideas?

Tired Of Waiting For Google home Integration
Answered

I am @ least 10 year Sonos veteran and it seams that Sonos as a company doesn't mind alienating what I would think is a considerable amount it owner base to Add Profit over Customer Loyalty. Sonos ha...

Spotify connect drop-outs
Question

Today I'm experiencing extremely frequent drop-outs in playback via Spotify connect, but playback is fine when I queue up the same tracks through the Sonos controller app. I regularly control Sonos t...

YouTube on Sonos

fellas..sorry a Rooki in sonos...can i play youtube songs on my sonos one speaker as i use to do in bose?

Airplay and windows PC

Hi everyone, Did somebody managed to stream the audio from a windows 10 PC to Sonos via Airplay? I was very excited with the AP2 update as I've been hoping that it will allow me to stream the audio...

Feature Request: BBC Sounds

The BBC is to slowly transition from the iPlayer Radio platform onto the new BBC Sounds app, where live radio and on-demand content will live together and the service will offer up recommended content...

Songs ending before the end
Answered

Songs from “On this phone” ending before the ending of the song and the next song in the que starting. Doesn’t always happen and does happen on different songs

Virgin Radio UK no longer available on TuneIn

Hi all, is anyone experiencing the same issue? kind regards, H.

Problema con Sonos y Spotify

Buenas tardes. Desde esta mañana es totalmente imposible añadir el servicio musical Spotify a cualquier app de Sonos (ya sea para iOS y MacOS). ¿Qué esta ocurriendo???

No Apple Music, Deezer, or Spotify on Play 1
Answered

Just bought Play 1 and working fine except that I would like to stream music via Apple Music but on the Add Music Services page - there is no option for Apple Music and even Spotify or Deezer!!! Downl...

Amazon music not encoded correctly
Question

Hi! I just updated the settings on my Sonos 5 to connect it to a new router and its working great with Pandora but it will only play the first second on songs on Amazon. It then indicates that the A...

Song stopping and skipping when iPhone goes to sleep

Hi, Presently, songs played from my iPhone 8 stop in the middle of the song or skip. I checked my wireless system as per suggested in other posts but to no avail. I checked if I had the newest updat...

Sonos Playlists?

Hello all, I had to move my library on my NAS due to a partial failure (music all intact as I had further backed it up. But whilst its easy to repoint the Sonos to my music library there seems no easy...

Unable to browse TuneIn
Question

I am unable to browse / search TuneIn from the Mac App. I can still listen to TuneIn stations saved in Sonos Favorites, but cannot find new ones.

TuneIn change?
Answered

Did Tunein just change? I used to be able to get KCBS in the SF Bay Area but no longer see that is available under local radio. Is there another radio provider

podcast drop out problem + 15 sec forward and rewind

I see other people posting about these things but I want to add to the echo chamber so hopefully Sonos can improve their product sooner! 1) When listening to podcasts player randomly restarts from beg...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings