IHeart not available in NZ - is there a fix?

• 1 December 2017
  • 4 replies

I am having the same issues as others, woke up this morning hit nearby stations and nothing is available, go into my sections, choose my station (Radio Hauraki) and unable to browse music. I then saved this station to my Sonos and got the same message? Is thee a fix available as I have uninstalled etc several times

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
To be clear, this is the service that ihr exposes to Sonos, on this url: http://sonos-od.iheart.com/soap - ie this is NOT a Sonos issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
The iHeartRadio service is down: the error message you cannot see says:

Error 503, "Service Unavailable: Back-end server is at capacity"

Contact iHeartRadio for support.
Any update on this issue - no iHeartRadio stations available via Sonos (Radio Wanaka, radio sport etc). Can listen to both those stations via the iHeartRadio app so seems to be a Sonos issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
While the issue is very likely on either Sonos' or iHeartRadio's ends, it might be helpful just to submit a diagnostic from your Sonos system and post the confirmation number here for a Sonos employee to review.